Friday, April 17, 2009

Journey to Success!

Haha, went for school orientation for 1st day. Reached alone, so boring. LOL! the campus is so big. Many people came for the orientation too, then met Mud. We went to line up at our perspective classes to take attendence and went into the Hall ? or smth. Its like a cinema or stage ! I to meet my new classmates. Sat in the hall for 3hours which causes my butt to rot! There's some talk and performance, but its still very bored till lunch time.

Lunch is provided by the school, played games after that. Gotten myself a goodie bag with a laptop bag inside, shirt and tower! The time pass faster when activities start, got closer with new friends and exchanged e-mails and hp no.

2nd day of Orientation, I skipped as i think its too long hours! 10-12 Hours of orientation in school, i'll rather stay home and wait for school to start! See how lazy am i ^^ lol. The New theme For SBM this year is " Journey To Success " ! I hope the Journey to Success really starts now in this school eh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home